The Liebster Award is a bit like a chain letter given to newbie bloggers (under 1000 followers) to help spread the word about new blogs.
So the rules are:
1. Answer the questions given by the blogger who nominated you
2. Write your own 11 questions
3. Nominate 11 other newbie bloggers to answer your questions
4. Create your part of the chain and mention and link the blog of the person who nominated you
5. Grab the badge if you want, to display on your post
Easy, right? So here are my answers to the questions given by So This Is Me Mrs T
1. Would you prefer a night out at a comedy club or a night club?
I’ve never been much of a “clubber”, so definitely a comedy club.
2. What’s been your biggest challenge?
Motherhood. As cliché as that sounds, I promise you it is 100% the truth.
3. What was your favourite subject at school?
English. I had the best teacher ever who encouraged my creativity endlessly and helped me to discover that I was actually pretty good at writing.
4. Where was your last holiday?
My last proper holiday was in Rome on my honeymoon back in 2011. I have no words to describe how amazing that trip was.
5. What’s your favourite snack?
It changes regularly, but at the moment I am addicted to Chedds. Painfully juvenile, I know.
6. What’s the best concert or show you have been to?
Anberlin at The Cockpit in Leeds back in 2009.
7. If you could live in a different 1900’s era what would it be?
I’ve always said I should have been born in the 1940’s, so I will go with that.
8. What makes you happiest?
Kisses and cuddles with my kids, a walk with my husband or a football match with my mom. Oh, and sleep. I love sleep.
9. Spring, summer, autumn or winter?
Autumn. Always. Taking a walk through the woods when all the trees are changing is just about the most magical thing ever.
10. Who would be your dream date?
11. Cats or dogs?
Cats. I love dogs – and pretty much any and every other animal -, but there’s a special place in my heart reserved only for moggies.
Here are my questions:
1. What is your favourite book and why?
2. If you won the lottery, what’s the first thing you would do?
3. Tea or Coffee?
4. Do you have a pet and if so, what is it?
5. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be?
6. What is your earliest memory?
7. A night in with Netflix or a cinema date?
8. Do you sing in the shower?
9. What is your favourite TV show?
10. Do you believe in love at first sight?
11. If you could have a chat with any person, living or dead, who would it be?
My nominees are:
1.Shoebox of Memories
2.Like Real Life
4.Moving On ABC
5.Mimi Rose And Me
6.Simple Man’s Survival Guide
9.Back With A Bump
10.A Reluctant Mummy
11.A Mum Track Mind
Special thanks to So This Is Me Mrs T for the nomination. Go take a peek at her blog!